Buffalo Cup 2017 Lacrosse
The Buffalo Cup
About Buffalo Cup
The Buffalo Cup was started to be the most fun and prestigious summer league in WNY. This league allows:
- Open to any 2017 high school grads, current college and post-collegiate players.
- the best area lacrosse players to enjoy the camaraderie and competition of the game beyond high school
- college players to stay in shape in the off season
- to maintain your lacrosse friendships
- BLA Alumni, alum endorsed friends & family, 2017 h.s. grads, current college players and post-collegiate players who are interested.
- If you are new to the area and wish to play in this league, you need to get permission to play first. Please email us and include your playing experience and at least one referral. Why do we do this? We want to maintain the integrity of the league and only want players committed to showing up, working hard, playing fair and playing clean.
The 2017 league will include 8 teams
When registering you can request up to 6 teammates. ALL players will be placed in the pool to be drafted by league officials.
Dates and Locations
- Nichols High School
- 6:00pm & 7:15pm (Games must start promptly)
- June 8, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27 (Championship Date – Monday, July 31st at D’Youville)
- Regular season determines semifinal play-off match-ups, and 2 weeks of consolation games.
- League champions get their names engraved on the Cup
- All participants receive a team reversible sublimated jersey
- There is only one league official per game, gentleman’s rules apply.
MANY thanks to our 2016 Sponsors and Partners. They were:
- Downstream Sports
- Lancaster Medical
- Jim Murphy Cars
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Total Sports Advantage
- Knee Center of WNY