Buffalo Indoor Lacrosse League (Boys Grades 1-6) Lacrosse
Buffalo Indoor Lacrosse League – BILL
Players grades 1-2, 3-4 & 5-6 will take part in a 8 week Indoor Lacrosse League where they will learn the necessary skills of lacrosse from a quality youth coaching staff. There will be some instruction each week followed by league play. All sessions will take place on the large turf at Sahlen’s Sports Park in Elma, NY.
- 8 practices and games.
- Sunday’s, January 7, 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11, 18 & 25
- Start times vary from 7:00am – 10:00am depending on the week. Full schedule TBA.
- All Players must register individually
- Jersey included in the player fee
- Players must have all lacrosse equipment including a mouth piece.
- Short sticks only