Welcome to the 2019 Buffalo Cup!
Here is what we know
You’re in Buffalo AND…
Looking to up your game this summer? Want to compete with the best? Or maybe you’re in the twilight of your lacrosse career but still, want to play?!? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
The Buffalo Cup was started to be the most fun and prestigious summer league in WNY. For the future, current and former college lacrosse players. In our 9th season of competition, we’ve come a long way from the days at Mill Middle School.
Our goal is simple.
Competition, camaraderie, and respect
This season we are looking to change, to adapt and to get more people to play. We have two strong initiatives to accomplish this.
1. Level the playing field. By creating “two divisions” (which will be named later) to encourage more players of all skill levels to participate.
-Two, 4-team divisions both dedicated to creating a great lacrosse experience in the summer of 2019. Each with their own championship Trophy.
2. We have partnered with the East Aurora Lacrosse Association and will be having 1 (if not 2) Buffalo Cup teams participating in their Tuesday Night box lacrosse league at the HealthyZone Rink in the village of East Aurora. Having participated for a few years playing this style of box, it’s a well-run league, a great run and another chance to get out there! If you’d like to play on the Buffalo Cup team, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details.
- Location: D’Youville College at Dobson Field
- Times: (6:00-10:00pm (4 slots, 1 hour games)
- Regular Season Wednesday nights: June 5, 12, 26 July 3, 10, 17, 24
- Playoff Semi-Finals- July 31st
- Buffalo Cup Championship Series- Monday, August 5th
FOLLOW US @BuffCupLax on twitter for game updates, scores, standings and all related to Buff Cup 2019!