2018 Buffalo Lacrosse Academy Fall Ball
Fall Ball Academy
- 6 weeks before the snow falls
- The Nichols School (Buffalo, NY)
- Do not wait to register, as each age group is cappedDates: September 9, 16, 23, October 7, 14, 21:
- Age Groups and Times (subject to change):
- Grades 1-2 (Grad Years 2030 & 2029) – 8:30 – 9:50
- Grades 3-4 (Grad Years 2028 & 2027) – 8:30 – 9:50
- Grades 5-6 (Grad Years 2026 & 2025) – 10:10-11:30
- Grades 7-8 (Grad Years 2024 & 2023) – 10:10-11:30
NEW IN 2018
- Newly designed Fall Ball reversible – included in league cost
- FREE for FULL-TIME Goalies (email to notify after registering: email@example.com for discount code)
- Heavy emphasis on skill work, utilizing small stations.
Buffalo Lacrosse Academy Values:
- Family first
- Strong Structure
- Character building
- Building individual confidence
- Developing a passion for healthy lifestyles
How and Why:
- Safety First: CPR certified staff on-site for safety
- Family Friendly:
- Conveniently only 1-day a week.
- Convenient travel for families with multiple kids. Everything is at the Nichols school.
- A League Coordinator is on-site to offer assistance
- No Politics
- No out of control coaches and parents! Controlled environment with all teams being coached equally, teams adjusted as needed for balance and winning downplayed for learning and fun
- Player Friendly
- Appropriate playing levels: age groups have some flexibility to best fit the player! Players may be asked by league directors and coordinators to play up or down depending on physical and skill levels to ensure their greatest development
- Stick, helmet, shoulder pads, gloves, elbow pads, mouth piece, cleats, athletic cup (strongly recommended)
Cancellation Policy: if any session is cancelled and is not fault the Buffalo Lacrosse Academy there will not be any refunds. Parents should all join the Buffalo Lacrosse Academy Facebook & Instagram page so they receive weather updates. We will try to announce cancellations with as much notice as possible.
Refund Policy: Participants BLA account will be credited in the case of injury. If there is a family emergency only 90% of the cost can be refunded due to the online costs incurred that cannot be returned to either the BLA program or you.